Technical Articles

FAQ - What should I do to treat hard water?

There are several technologies used to treat hard water either by changing its chemical nature or by removing scale producing ions. Noritz America offers two such scale treatment devices: the Noritz H2Flow and the Noritz Scale Shield. Refer to the below tables for suggested treatment and maintenance measures to be taken based on the water hardness level.
Or please visit find a local Service Representative.

Applicable Models
  • Models: ALL MODELS
There are no attachments for this article.
Comments Comments
Please add a comment if you would like to provide us with feedback about this article. We will carefully analyze your feedback and use it to improve our Articles, but we will not reply to you. If you have an issue that requires a reply, please click here to contact us. If you have an urgent matter that needs immediate assistance, please call us at 866-766-7489. Otherwise, please feel free to search our website for what you need. Thank you for choosing Noritz!

Related Articles

Technical Bulletin - Water Quality (Commercial)
Viewed times since Mon, Oct 3, 2011
FAQ - What is water hardness?
Viewed times since Fri, Sep 30, 2011

Articles in same category

FAQ - Can I purchase a unit directly through Noritz?
Viewed 4755 times since Thu, Sep 29, 2011
FAQ - What do I use to run the drip line for the condensation T?
Viewed 5129 times since Fri, Sep 30, 2011
Article Rating (4 Votes)
Rate this article

Subscribe to Knowledgebase

Get notified when Knowledgebase articles are added or updated.
Get notified when Knowledgebase articles are added or updated.
Copyright © 2020, NORITZ AMERICA CORP.All Rights Reserved